Theofanis is an energetic, diligent and highly motivated professional, with excellent work ethics and a diverse work background in engineering and project management. He worked on multiple iconic mega projects, leading teams successfully in delivering innovative Digital Engineering & BIM. He champions digital best practices, leverages new technologies such as Laser Scanning and BIM-to-Field and implements lean integrated workflows to support projects throughout all stages - from concept until Operations & Facility Management.
Theofanis graduated from the Department of Civil Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) and is a Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece.
Theofanis’ landmark projects are:
- Qatar 2022 World Cup programme:
- Lusail Stadium (80,000 Spectators). [Circa USD 700m]
- Al Thumama Stadium (40,000 Spectators). [Circa USD 350m]
- Ras Abu Aboud Stadium (40,000 Spectators). [Circa USD 250m]
- Doha Oasis – Qatar. Mixed used project (Residential, Mall, 5-star hotel, Theme park).[Circa USD 1.1b]
- Midfield Terminal Building (MTB), International Airport of Abu Dhabi UAE. [Circa USD 3.5b]
- New Doha International Airport (NDIA), Qatar – Cargo Warehouse and Aircraft Maintenance Hangar. [Circa USD 920m]